Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Marina

Our little Marina is 5! Wow - talk about time flying - she seems so grown up!

Don decided to turn into a cake lady and made and decorated the cakes. It's hard to see but the 3 big ones on the tray were purses and soooo cute.
Sorry Malia - I know this isn't a great pic - just the only one I had of that side of the table. :)
Like I said, Don was the cake lady - I decided on his first job to not request writing - so I took care of the wording with this sign. :)
Marina enjoyed every minute of her birthday party and before she went to bed last night she said - "I'm going to dream about my birthday party" - too cute!


I would not be a good mom to Marina if I didn't include a craft at her party. She lives for crafting - in fact she carries around a book of 365 craft ideas everywhere and everyday. It's a rare day that a project isn't pointed out to me. Unfortunately we haven't made time for many so we decorated purses at her girly birthday.



FYI - Paige - 3 1/2, Hudson - 20 months, Cadence - 5 weeks

6 comments:

Grammy said...

How could our little Marina be 5 already!!! She looks so grown up and as cute as ever! It looks like she had a very fun party--just wish we could have been there, but looking forward to celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Just want to give each of them a hug!
Love,
Grammy

The J's said...

Great job on the cake!! 5 isn't really very old, but being the oldest sure does make a difference!! Fun to see your "family birthday" picture too!

Huisman5 said...

Wow! I'm impressed, Don! The whole thing looks like loads of fun! Looking forward to catching up with you guys next week!

tbdch said...

Happy Happy 5 Sweet Marina Kela!
Miss you guys, miss your flower picture, miss your oh so organized birthday parties, hope your understaffing problem is getting better. That's what Dora is for if you ask me.:)

Judy Cronk said...

Marina!!! Five already?!?! Time passes like a dream! Nice cakes, Don! Nice party, Leann!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Marina sure looks on top of the world in the picture with her cakes!