Monday, July 7, 2008

Cadence's 1st Sunday

Of course the clearest picture isn't really the best one...so that is why I'm posting 2 pics. Cadence looks like...."oh my word...what have I gotten myself into?!?" We have very confident "baby holders" in our house - but we don't think that she is convinced that they really know what they are doing.

Paige & Hudson with the classic "cheese" face.
It was no small feat to get everyone in our house presentable yesterday....especially with time enough to take a quick picture of the occasion.
For those that are wondering - 1/2 of the pillow that Amanda sent me for my birthday is showing above the kids - it's quite fitting - it says
"What's so great about peace and quiet anyway?"

8 comments:

Brandon and Elena said...

Can't imagine having four monkeys to dress! Looks like you turned them out in style though.

The J's said...

Love it! Happy days :*)

Grammy said...

Wow!! What a good picture of the four cuties! I can't believe how wide-eyed Cadence is--and they are all looking at the camera!! I am going to use this for my computer background at work!! Send one of these to Grammy and Gramps!

Love, Grammy

Mrs. Rice said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family. We look forward to seeing you at Alma this year. Hope you can make it!

Sonny, Tonya & Korbin

Huisman5 said...

I can't believe the changes! To think that Marina was only 1 when you moved here--where has time gone! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your four beautiful children. You are busy, busy parents right now! :) I know you're enjoying them.

Herod Happenings said...

Awesome pictures!! So sweet of such cute kids!!

Judy Cronk said...

Sweet kids,
Busy parents,
Happy memories!