Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back in Japan

Just an update from Japan. I got in last night, after a 13 hour flight. With the 14 hr time change, it is stall hard to sleep even though you feel like a zombie. I got up and had a nice breakfast in the hotel - thankful for some Western cuisine (although the eggs were really runny). Yoshihisa is coming to pick me up to take me to meeting this morning - once again it will be the highlight of my trip.

I have posted a couple of pictures that I took from my room's window. There is a beautiful view of Akashi Castle. It is also the season for the cherry trees to bloom, so it is very pretty - hopefully I can snap a couple pictures when I am out and about today.


2 comments:

Alison said...

What a surprise to peek at your blog today and see you are in Japan. My husband is there right now too! He stayed in Tokyo last night and is on his way to Nagasaki right now. Japan is new terrain for him. Looks like you've been their before. Hope your both enjoying your time there!

Alison H.(cousin to Andrea) from
www.hugsfromus.blogspot.com

Huisman5 said...

Enjoy your time there--and have fun with the time change coming back! Wayne just got home from Taiwan on Saturday! He's in IN now for two weeks!