Friday, August 24, 2007

Yellowsprings Convention

We had such wonderful days in Ohio last week. The fastest 4 days of our year for sure. It was special to be with Don's family. We both had campers which the kids totally loved. My family came for Sat & Sun. So we had a lot of help with our 3. There were so many cute pics this will be a long blog entry.....just a warning.
The Klenks (Don & Cindy) came from WI. Cindy is Diane Kolbeck's sister. It was such a treat to spend some time with them. Their girls, Sadie, Sienna & Shana, are adorable and fantastic baby-sitters. We might just move in next door to them! :)


Aunt Ruth was awesome help too. She totally took care of Sheila and pitched in with entertaining our kids. Thank you Thank you Thank you Ruppie (Paige is still calling you that this week I'm sure the misprounciation won't last long!)



Sleeping in a camper is a kids dream come true. Ours were so exhausted at the end of the day they jumped into their "fancy" sleeping bags and zonked.
Sweet Mia Newman (in the tan skirt) was nice enough to share all of her new Polly Pockets with the girls.
Ring around the rosie


3 comments:

tbdch said...

I heard how wonderful it was from Mary too! It is always amazing to me how much the children enjoy it too.

Lisa said...

Lee,
Loved the pics. Hudson looks like such a little stud in his striped button down shirt! Wish I could see him in person.
Love,
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Leanne -
I'm not sure who's blog I found the link to yours on, but I've been enjoying keeping up with your beautiful family. I've started a blog recently, too. What with our families so far away and never getting to share our albums with them, a blog seems like the best way to stay in touch. Fun to see Jason & Amanda on here once in a while. I envy you blogging your young children... my three get blog-shy when the camera comes out! :)