Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our swingin' cuties!

Friday evening we played at the park for about an hour -- our kids love it there...and are always begging us to go. Hudson usually chills out on the grass or in his Bumbo seat, but today I decided to try him in the swing. He LOVED it. We filled up the swing set -- I love this picture of my three little blondies. Marina has officially outgrown the baby seat swings, but still wants to squeeze in. The worst part is trying to get her "daddy long legs" out. :)


Paige - 2 1/2Marina - 4
Hudson - 8 months
About 2-3 weeks ago Marina and Paige were making faces at Hudson and he started scrunching up his face too. We all laughed and egged him on. He loved the attention. Now at random times he'll make his silly face. I was so glad that I had my camera in hand to catch it. What a goof-ball!
A boy and dirt -- it's like love at first sight. He couldn't stop kicking, tossing dirt in the air & squeeling.


5 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Adorable pictures!!! Your kids are SO cute!! :) Thanks for sharing! :o)

Jennifer said...

What a cute, funny little man you have!!! Looks like some fun park time - We need to gtg soon! :)

tbdch said...

I love your swingset full of kids!

Lisa said...

How fun to catch up on your adventures....I can't wait to meet little Hudson. He looks like a trip!

Love you!
Aunt Lisa

HappyDays said...

You have some very cute little kiddos! :-) Thanks for leaving us a comment! We often check in on you as well!
Stacie