Monday, June 2, 2008

Gramps and Grammy weekend

As you can see from our recent blogs - both sets of Grandparents couldn't wait until Baby #4 arrives to see the other grand kids...so we have had productive weekends with so much great help around!

Dad hauled 70 bags of mulch for me so that I could finish up the front landscaping! Unfortunately the last 2 weekends have been crazy rainy - making it impossible for Don to put in our lawn. :( The kids and I are anxiously awaiting grass.

Everyone in their Sunday best. Of course, when we think to take a picture Tater (aka Hudson) was asleep.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls are too precious for words. How they are growing up, Leann!!

Grammy said...

Who is that old lady on the sidewalk? Can you believe I am commenting on your blog? I finally changed my password so I could!! Thanks for a great weekend! The three cuties are the best!

Grammy

Herod Happenings said...

It looks really good!! You never slow down, do you, Leann?!?!?

Huisman5 said...

Want to come here and help with landscaping, too?! Probably not 'til next year. We hope to tear the shed out this year! Can't wait!

the gillis family said...

OK, I'm 28 today & have marked the occassion by signing up with google so that I can leave comments with all my blogging friends. Aren't you so proud of me!? The landscaping looks so "you"... all symmetical and orderly...great job designing and installing!!! Love, Amanda & fam