Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally In

Thanks to a great batch of WONDERFUL friends, we are finally moved into the new house!!! Unfortunately that means that we do not have Internet for a couple days, so I am using work's connection to throw this message up. Rob and Andrea posted a blog entry with a photo from the move. Once we get situated a little better, I will post some more pics. Tonight we are going to clean out the rental house so that chapter will be closed.

As you can see from the picture - the weather was perfect for a moving day!! Rob has been named the "packer" of the year. When he is organizing the "stuff" in the truck, you don't end up moving much air.




http://prairiepandemonium.blogspot.com/2007/12/moving-day-2.html

2 comments:

Judy Cronk said...

We are happy for you to finally be 'home'! Now you can spread out, settle in, and await #4!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys. Please send me the new address -- please! The house is beautiful. Just gorgeous. You need to give us a "tour" of the house via your blog. But if you will allow me to come see it with my own eyes, I can handle that, too -- hehe :):) Congrats on the new home and the move! Enjoy all the decorating as I know you will :) xo