Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3 best friends...8 kids later!

Amanda Gillis (Myers), Kristen Brown (Lewis) and I grew up together. It's hard to believe that in the last 8 years we've all gotten married and seriously multiplied! :) Amanda is on the left with her husband, Jason and 3 kids -- Madison (4), Anna (2) and Carter (8mos.). Kristen is in the middle with her husband, Brent and 2 kids -- Clayton (18 mos) and Sophie (2 mos.) and of course my clan on the right - -Marina (4), Paige (2 1/2), and Hudson (11 mos)
We were all at Mom and Dad's on Sunday for meeting so I thought it would be neat to take of picture of us now (from 3 friends to a mob of 14).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great bunch! I just met Kristen at Alma this year. How nice that you friends are close enough to get together once in a while. Living 8-10 hrs. from home, I miss my childhood friends and cousins that I was close to, but glad for email and blogs :) to help shorten the distance.

(I love the old woodwork in your mom & dad's home!)

Lisa said...

Did somebody say "rabbits?" ha. Wish i could have been at your folks with you...it's been a long time since I church and Sunday dinner at Ma and Pa Washburns.
Love you bunches.
Aunt Lisa

Maja said...

Aww how fun to all be together again... amazing how much things change is such a short time isn't it? I sure have alot of memories in that house (from my first summer in the work!!)

KeblerGirl said...

I remember these ladies and although we've all gotten older - they don't look much different thought. It's great that you'd kept in touch all these years too.

So, only three boys in that whole pack of children?! Good luck with that craziness.

Unknown said...

That is the neatest picture :)