Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Diego Live!

Tonight we all went to see Diego Live - The Great Jaguar Rescue! Wow! It was soooo much fun! Don and I agreed that we've never seen anything keep our girl's attention that long. Throughout the nearly 2 hour show Paige never stopped groovin' :) Hudson wasn't so pleased about the insane volume upsetting his sleepy time...but he finally zonked out during the 2nd half. We would definitely recommend the show to all of our friends and family with toddlers.

Fun Jaguar masks that magically gave you night vision!
I can't believe how long Hudson's tongue looks in this picture -- what a ham!


5 comments:

Grammy said...

What a fun evening! Hudson looks so old and soooooo cute! I am so glad that the evening turned out to be so much fun. Dora and her friends are great!

Love, Grammy

Brandon and Elena said...

Where did you go to see the show? I didn't know they were playing any in the midwest.

Alyssa said...

Your kids are looking so big and absolutely adorable! My boys would love to go to Diego Live. I'll have to check if they ever come to Denver?? The other day, Brayden kept saying something weird, and I finally figured out he was saying "pigmy marmosets" because of the little monkeys that Diego rescues.. Rescate! Adios. Fun to find your blog so we can now keep in touch...ours is www.alybarry.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

Leann,
Hudson is so beautiful! (Can I say that about boys?? I always did about Noah ;)) And I'm not going to tell my kids that you went because they'd be a tiny bit jealous! :) Looks like you had a great time! xo

Linda said...

Hi folks,
I've come across your blog a couple times and have loved seeing your family. They are such cuties. Bring them to Wyoming sometimes. I hope all goes well with you. We plan to get Chugwater next week....the three grand boys will be there!! Linda